East Farmingdale, NY- Here are some helpful tips for parents and caregivers trying to book a Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine appointment for newly eligible 5-11 year olds. This page will be updated as new information becomes available.
- National pharmacies like CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid
- Large pediatric groups are offering the vaccine.
- NY State run mass vaccination site at SUNY Stony Brook, more info available here
- Northwell Health is hosting vaccination events, details here https://www.northwell.edu/coronavirus-covid-19/vaccine/pediatrics
- Suffolk County Department of Health is hosting is offering the vaccine at the Dennison Building in Hauppauge details here https://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/vaccine
- New York City vaccination sites are offering the vaccine https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/
Photo: Twins Ryann, left, and Jamie Onofrio Franceschini, 11, pose for a photo with Covid-19 vaccine stickers after being inoculated with the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children five to 12 years at The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, Wednesday, Nov. 3, 2021, in the Bronx borough of New York. (AP Photo/Mary Altaffer)