East Farmingdale, NY- The dog days of summer, are almost here on Long Island. Nassau County Executive Curran announced Thursday that the counties three splash parks, will be open to Long Island’s four-legged-friends on National Dog Day, for “Water Bark” on September 12, 2021. The free event will take place at three County splash parks located in Eisenhower Park, Cow Meadow Park and North Woodmere Park.
- COW MEADOW PARK – South Main Street, near Ann Drive South, Freeport – 516-571-8685
- N. WOODMERE PARK – Branch Blvd. & Hungry Harbor Road, North Woodmere – 516-571-7801
- EISENHOWER PARK – Merrick & Stewart Avenues, East Meadow – 516-572-0200
- Small Dog Session: 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Medium Dog Session: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
- Large Dog Session: 2:30pm – 4:30pm
- All dogs must be on a leash when entering and exiting the facility.
- Entry is free and first-come first serve.
- Photo: Office of Nassau County Executive Laura Curran