Halesite, NY- Soon you’ll be able to bike ride from the train station, to the waterfront in the town of Huntington. The Town of Huntington bike share program with PedalShare, is part of the Suffolk County Bike Share Program, sponsored by Bethpage Federal Credit Union as “Bethpage Ride”.
BIKESHARE BIKE RACK LOCATIONS
- Halesite: Mill Dam Park
- Huntington: Heckscher Park
- Huntington Village: Gerard Street Parking Lot
- Huntington Village: New Street Parking Lot
- COMING SOON! Huntington Station: Paul H. Johnson, Sr. Gateway Plaza
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Bloom Bike and Scooter Sharing App (Play Store/App Store) and sign up.
- Scan the QR code between the handlebars to unlock the bike.
- Leave the app open during your ride and make sure Bluetooth is enabled.
- Park in any open space at a PedalShare/Bethpage Ride location around downtown Huntington.
- Lock your back tire to end your ride.
For more information, go to https://www.huntingtonny.gov/bikeshare
Photos: Town of Huntington