Hampton Bays, NY- Two workers were rescued from a job site on Thursday, April 15th in Hampton Bays. Southampton Town police say they received a 911 call around 5pm about an unconscious male at a house on Bay Avenue North. When responding officers arrived, they found one person unconscious inside the house and another semi-conscious person inside a vehicle outside. Police say the home was under construction and the two workers had been working inside with a piece out equipment without proper ventilation. The Hampton Bays Fire Department tested the air quality inside the home with a carbon monoxide meter and said the air tested at an extremely high level. The two people were transported to a local hospital for treatment. Police say one victim remains in serious condition, the other in stale condition. The investigation is ongoing.