Taylor Swift did a quick surprise performance at Nashville’s Bluebird Café on Saturday. It’s the place she was first discovered when she was 15 years old. She performed “Love Story,” “Shake It Off,” and “Better Man” – the song she wrote for country group Little Big Town. She also enjoyed a shot of Fireball whiskey! There were about 40 people in the crowd.
Sammi Sweetheart is finally speaking out about why she is not returning for the “Jersey Shore” reunion. “Jersey Shore: Family Vacation” premieres Thursday night at 8.
Two new movies topped the weekend box office:
- Ready Player One– $41.2 million
- Tyler Perry’s Acrimony– $17.1 million
- Black Panther– $11.3 million
- I Can Only Imagine– $10.8 million
- Pacific Rim Uprising– $9.2 million