October 28th from 6pm-9pm
VIP doors at 5pm
Long Island’s ONLY event created to support the fight against food insecurity and to promote our downtown dining districts!
Taste of the South Shore - Halloween Edition! Presented by T-Mobile
Long Island’s biggest Halloween Party for 21+ with unlimited tastes and samples, live entertainment, games, and surprise performances. Come in costume for your chance to win $500!
T-Mobile’s Taste of the South Shore, Halloween Edition is the ONLY event on Long Island created to support the fight against food insecurity and to promote our downtown dining districts!
Enjoy tastes from a dozen+ restaurants, sample wines, spirits, craft beers, hard seltzers and more! Most of the event space is outdoors with interior tasting booths set socially distanced so you can have the ultimate COVID-safe foodie event experience. We ask that you mask up if you’re unvaccinated (but please don’t try to eat through it!) and get ready for an incredible evening full of fun and surprises!
Gatsby on the Ocean at Jones Beach
2000 Ocean Parkway,
Wantagh, NY, 11793 (directions)
General admission is just $45 and includes
- Tastes from a dozen restaurants ( full list below)
- Sample spirits, wines, craft beers, [hard] seltzers, and coffees
- Live Acoustic Music by Rick Eberle on the East Stage
- DJ and Dancing at the West Stage
- Lawn games on the patio
- Axe Throwing on the patio
- Surprise Performances
Upgrade to VIP for $75 and enjoy
- VIPs get in an hour early
- exclusive access to the The Community Power LI VIP Lounge
- A festival swag bag with festival merch
- A bottle of wine from Theme Night Wines
- Taste of the South Shore was inspired to support our local restaurant industry who are still hurting and need help. There are no local organizations who provide assistance to our restaurants and bars who are still hurting and trying to recover from the last 19 months. Every ticket sold puts money back to supporting our downtown dining districts and the fight against food insecurity!
- Proceeds will benefit both:
- Island Harvest and the fight against food insecurity
- Discover Long Island’s “Downtown Deals” program
Proudly Supported By
Full list of participating restaurants:
- Beginnings (Atlantic Beach) – Awesome Foodie Food
- El Mercadito (Westbury) – Amazing Authentic Mexican
- Japan 110 (Melville) – Sushi and Hibachi
- Chiddy’s (Farmingdale) – Best Cheesesteaks Around!
- That Meatball Place (Patchogue, Farmingdale) – Flavorful and Unique Meatballs
- Krisch’s (Massapequa) - Homemade Ice Cream
- Gatsby (Wantagh) - Seasonal Menus in a Spectacular Setting
- Takumi (Bay Shore) – Sushi and Hibachi
- Village Idiot (Patchogue) – American Breakfast and Pub Grub
- Drift 82 (Patchogue) – Family Waterfront Dining
- Pops & Pooch - Caribbean Kitchen
- DJs Clam Shack (Wantagh) – Known for their Lobster Rolls and Fried Clams
- Whiskey Neat – Elevated Favorites; Inspired Originals; Fresh, locally-sourced ingredients