Bowling alleys in New York State are allowed to reopen starting on Monday, August 17th, 2020 under new state guidelines.
State guidelines for reopening bowling alleys
- 50% maximum occupancy limit
- face coverings
- social distancing at all times
- every other lane must be closed
- patrons need to stay with the party at their assigned lane
- increased cleaning and disinfection of shared or rented equipment between each use
- all food service mst follow all state issued guidance
- **no food and beverage service allowed in NYC.
(Photo: AP Images)