WALK 97.5 wants you to enjoy 3 vacations in 1 on a Disney cruise escape!
Just listen weekdays at 9:25 am and 4:25 pm for the cue to call! When you hear it, be caller nine to qualify!
We’ll get you qualified with a $50 Disney Gift Card!
Discover Disney magic and one-of-a-kind entertainment found only on board your Disney cruise. Indulge in the relaxing wonder of an ocean voyage. And of course, experience the beauty and tranquility of tropical destinations, plus Disney’s own private island, Castaway Cay. Here’s your chance to set sail for paradise and enjoy the Disney cruise life!
As to Disney properties/artwork: ©Disney
Ships’ Registry: The Bahamas
ELIGIBILITY. No purchase is necessary to enter, and all contests on WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK (Connoisseur Media, CMLI) are open to all persons age 19 and over, unless otherwise specified in contest-specific rules. Employees and families of Connoisseur Media, THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY RESORTS, its affiliates, other radio stations, record companies, and participating sponsors and their affiliates are not eligible.
GENERAL: By participating, entrants agree (a) to the Official Rules and to the decisions of the station and its agents (including THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY), which decisions shall be final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) if their name is selected as a winner, to the announcement on-air of their name and, if it is determined by sponsor to confirm their winning in-person, to having such confirmation taped, filmed and recorded for use on air or in any other media; (c) to release, discharge and hold harmless the station, CMLI and THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY, their subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors, employees and agents from any liability, claims, losses, damages and injuries arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from their participation in the Contest and the acceptance and use of a prize; and (d) that the station, CMLI and THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY, their subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors, employees and agents are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, malfunction, defect or delay of any kind in telephone calls, radio transmissions or on-line or internet submissions or for the failure of the station or CMLI to receive telephone calls for any reason, or for any computer or software malfunction of any kind affecting the proper execution of this Contest or for late, lost, illegible or damaged mail or entries. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or terminate the Contest in its entirety or partially should it become technically corrupted for any reason or because of non-authorized human intervention. CMLI, the station, and THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY are not responsible for typographical or other technical or administrative errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a prize. Contest rules subject to change without written advance notice.
GENERAL PRIZE INFORMATION. One winner per household per sixty (60) days. Winners of prizes valued at more than six hundred dollars ($600) must wait a total of six (6) months before becoming eligible to win additional prizes from WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK. Qualifiers must reside or be employed within the geographic listening area of WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK as defined by Nielsen. Prize winners must present valid identification and proof of age to claim prize. Winner is subject to state, local, and federal taxes where applicable. If for any reason the winner is unable to utilize the prize on the dates given, subsequent draws will be made until a qualified winner is drawn. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitute prizes will be awarded under any circumstances. Prizes may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. Prizes may be claimed at least twenty-four (24) hours after winning, and within thirty (30) days, at 234 Airport Plaza Boulevard, Suite 5, Farmingdale, NY 11735. Pick-up hours are Business Days, Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. In the event of any disagreement regarding contestants, winners or qualification of winners, or adequacy or value of the prize, the decision of Connoisseur Media shall remain final. All prizes will be awarded. Prize winners must sign hold harmless and indemnity agreement, agreeing to hold WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK, its licensee(s), and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims of liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or contest. Void where prohibited.
RELEASE. By entering a contest on WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK, each participant in the contest, including all winners, acknowledge that WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK, Connoisseur Media and THE WALT DISNEY WORLD COMPANY, will have the right to reproduce, publicize, and broadcast his or her name, photo, likeness, email, telephone number, and all matters incidental thereto without compensation. Anytime the on-air studio is called, it is assumed by the caller that the phone call is being recorded and may be broadcast. The caller grants permission to WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK to broadcast the call or record the call for later broadcast.
CONTEST-SPECIFIC RULES. All rules specific to individual contests are created by WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK Management, and its legal counsel if necessary. Decision of Connoisseur Media management with regard to rules, specifications, qualifiers, winners, and prizes, is final.
HOW TO PLAY:
Listen to WALK 97.5 (WALK), weekdays at approximately 9:25am, or 4:25pm starting Monday June 17, 2019 through June 28, 2019.
Participant must be caller 9 when they hear the cue to call to qualify.
Cue to Call will be announced by WALK 97.5 announcer.
Each qualifier will receive a $50 Disney Gift Card and be in the running for the Grand Prize.
Total of Twenty (20) $50 Disney Gift Cards will be awarded to winners ON-AIR (1 per winner).
Each winner will be deemed a Grand prize qualifier.
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by random on or around 6/28/19 from all qualifiers during the contest period.
Grand Prize winner will receive: SEE EXIBIT B. Grand Prize winner will agree to: SEE EXIBIT B
In the event the winner is subject to, or the subject of, any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), Connoisseur Media delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as Connoisseur Media awarding the prize to the winner. Connoisseur Media shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. Connoisseur Media shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto
These are the official contest rules of WBZO, WHLI, WKJY, WALK & WWSK in partnership with THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY. These rules may be subject to change without notice if necessary to comply with the Telecommunications Act of 1996, rules and regulations of the FCC, or any applicable law.
Grand Prize Details
Disney Cruise Line Prize Description
2019 4-Night Bahamian Cruise Vacation
Disney Cruise Line Summer Radio Promotion-Domestic
· One (1) 4-Night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation for four (4) persons to be taken aboard the Disney Dream.
A. The 4-Night Bahamian Cruise shall consist of the following:
a) Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to the winner’s residence and Orlando International Airport in Orlando, FL, if the winner resides outside a 200 mile radius of Port Canaveral, FL
b) Round trip ground transportation from Orlando International Airport to Port Canaveral, FL
c) A four (4) night Cruise on the Disney Dream for four (4) persons and includes:
One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Dream (location/category at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line). Maximum occupancy four (4) people
All meals onboard the Disney Dream (except Palo and Remy Fine Dining)
Pre-paid gratuities, Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
Items not included as part of the vacation package which are the responsibility of the winner include: shore excursions; travel insurance; nursery charges; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between winner’s home and gateway airport; airline baggage fees; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein.
The estimated retail value of the vacation package is which includes Taxes, Port Expenses, and Fees (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website)
Vacation rules include:
1. Vacation must be booked at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must be taken prior to July 31, 2020 aboard the Disney Dream (at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line). Please go to www.disneycruise.com to view available sail dates.
– Travel dates: July 15, 2019 – July 31, 2020
– Blockout Dates: : 07/17/19; 07/29/19; 08/05/19; 08/12/19; 11/25/19; 12/23/19; 12/30/19; 02/17/20; 03/09/20; 03/16/20; 03/23/20; 03/30/20; 04/06/20; 04/13/20; 04/20/20; 05/18/20; 05/25/20; 06/01/20; 06/08/20; 06/17/20; 07/01/20; 07/13/20; 07/20/20; OR 07/27/20
2. Vacation is for the winner and up to three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing.
3. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal.
4. Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line and airline seat availability. Travel may not occur during cruise ship or airline block-out periods.
5. Vacations may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value.
6. Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacations are non-commissionable.
7. Winner and companions are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
8. Actual final retail value of trip may be higher or lower based on departure. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and all guests must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and providers approval. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
9. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and persons residing in such immediate family members’ household) of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
·1 Disney Gift Cards with a value each of $50.00. Subject to restrictions.
The Disney Gift Card can be used at select participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disney Store locations in the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, shopDisney.com
234 Airport Plaza Boulevard
Farmingdale, NY 11735